Download Tour Information
- During the 4th and 5th centuries, many Romans and Egyptians began converting to Christianity and Coptic buildings were constructed on various sites.
- The most famous of which is the place we call Coptic Cairo today.
- Don’t miss your chance to view the great structures erected by the Egyptian Copts, including the Coptic Church of Abu Sarga, Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Coptic Museum, and the Hanging Church, which are all situated in the same location, beside each other
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water
- Refreshing towels
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
We have prepared a detailed “What to Take” & "Practical Information" lists which will be sent to you after you have booked the trip
- All our tours are based on private departure, so it can easily be customized to fit your preferred traveling date
- No photos or videos allowed inside the Coptic Museum while it is ok for other sites
Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time
• Our first stop of the day is to the Church of Abu Sarga, one of the most famous churches in Egypt. It is believed holy family once sheltered in a cave near the location of the church.
• Our second visit of the day will be to the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the oldest Jewish monument in Egypt, constructed in the 8th century as a church. Three decades later, it was transformed into a synagogue.
• It is the time now to visit the Hanging Church, which was constructed on the ruins of the Babylon Fort. The Church was built in the 3rd century and became one of the most popular Christian establishments in Egypt there forth.
• Our last visit of the day is to the Coptic Museum, which hosts the largest number of Christian antiquities in Egypt that were gathered from many monasteries and churches from all over the land of the Nile. Included in the displays are some rare manuscripts.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported to their hotel in Cairo.