• After a warm welcome, guests will ride in our comfortable and well -equipped vehicles to begin their tour inside the city of Luxor.
• Our first visit of the day is to the Valley of the Kings (your visit includes 3 tombs). The royal necropolis of the Kings of the New Kingdom of ancient Egypt, featured with their lasting colors, paintings, and decorations, have survived, to this day, in wonderful condition. The site includes the wonderful tomb of Tut Ankh Amun.
• Our next stop is to the Colossi of Memnon, which contains the only remaining items of the large mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, thus named by the Greeks during the Roman era, because one of the statues hummed when air passed through its holes.
• Our final stop is at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. One of the most charming mortuary temples of ancient Egypt, it was built during the reign of the 19th dynasty and features a marvelous two-floor design of terraces, the chapels of Hathour and Anubis, and the impressive statues of the queen.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Luxor