Download Tour Information
- Drive along the East Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy the view
- Temple of Luxor
- Temple of Karnak
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water
- Refreshing towels
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like drinks, etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Comfortable shoes
Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time
• The first visit of the day is to the Luxor Temple, constructed during the reign of the 18th and the 19th dynasties from the 22nd and the 23rd centuries BC, the Luxor Temple is one of the finest ancient Egyptian temples in Egypt. The temple was once linked to the Karnak Temple, located two kilometers away.
• Our next visit will be to the huge Temple of Karnak. Constructed over a period of 1300 years, the Karnak Temple, with its vast surface area and huge structures, is the largest and greatest Pharaonic monument in Egypt.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Luxor