Download Tour Information
- Yes! It is time to explore the most amazing monument ever created by the Pharaohs and the architectural miracle of ancient Egypt.
- Don’t miss your chance to visit the breathtaking Pyramids of Giza, constructed in the 3rd Millennium B.C. and the Great Sphinx, which has the body of a lion and the head of a pharaoh and is said to have been guarding the Pyramids for thousands of years!
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language if you are more than 6 people in one group, otherwise English speaking guide will attend.
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like food, drinks, etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mention in the inclusions
- This is a group tour where you will share some facilities like car & guide with other fellows travelers & available only on dates shown on the tour calendar.
- If you like to do this tour on different date please use the private tour option which can be found under Egypt Day Tours --> Cairo
- You are entitled to an exclusive private tour with your prefered language guiding if you are a group of 6 or more & that can be booked under Egypt Day Tours --> Cairo
* Our Meeting Point is exactly in front of Ramses Hilton Hotel 115 CORNISH El Nile, Catiro. 12344.
Please make sure to be at our meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
• We begin our tour by exploring Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Constructed around 5000 years ago, the Great Pyramid of Cheops is a mystery that scholars have repeatedly failed to decipher. Beside it is the smaller Pyramid of Chephren, the smallest Pyramid of Mencyrus, and the famous Sphinx.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to our meeting point in Cairo