- Don’t miss your chance to explore the wonders of Alexandria while in Egypt.
- The Jewel of the Mediterranean Sea has a lot to offer to its guests.
- Away from the refreshing air of the sea in the summer, the city of Alexandria has a wonderful assortment of antiquities and monuments. These include Greco-Roman, Islamic, Roman, and contemporary sites.
- Encounter this perfect tour that will take you to the most important Greco-Roman monuments of Alexandria, like the Catacombs of Kom El Shuqafa, Pompey’s Pillar, the Greco-Roman Museum, and the Amphitheater
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language if you are more than 6 people in one group, otherwise English speaking guide will attend.
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like food, drinks, etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mention in the inclusions
- This is a group tour where you will share some facilities like car & guide with other fellows travelers & available only on dates shown on the tour calendar.
- If you like to do this tour on different date please use the private tour option which can be found under Egypt Day Tours --> Cairo
- You are entitled to an exclusive private tour with your prefered language guiding if you are a group of 6 or more & that can be booked under Egypt Day Tours --> Cairo
* Our Meeting Point is exactly in front of Ramses Hilton Hotel 115 CORNISH El Nile, Catiro. 12344.
Please make sure to be at our meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
• After we meet in Cairo we will drive 2 hours to Alexandria, we will begin our tour in Alexandria by visiting the Catacombs of Kom El Shuqafa, the largest and most impressive Greco-Roman necropolis in Egypt, which blends the ancient Egyptian styles and motifs with Greco-Roman outlines and shapes.
• Our second visit will be to Pompey’s Pillar, built in the 2nd century, it is the only remaining item of the Temple of Serapuem, which was once very huge and today with the two sphinxes, these are the only remaining parts of it.
• Our next stop of the day will be at the Greco-Roman Museum. Constructed at the end of the 19th century by Khedive Abbas II, the museum hosts the largest collection of findings and treasures found all over Alexandria throughout history.
• The last visit of the day will be to the Roman Amphitheater, the only one of its kind in Egypt, constructed in the 2nd century, it consists of thirteen marble rows to accommodate a large audience.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to our meeting point in Cairo