Download Tour Information
- Enjoy a stunning view of the countryside fields & palm trees along the road from Giza to Saqqara
- Take the advantage of your proximity to the treasures of the Pharaohs by exploring the wonders of three marvelous ancient Egyptian historical sites (Memphis, Saqqara & Dahshur): the magnificent royal necropolis and the cities of the Pharaohs
- Have a look into the unusual Museum of Aim Hotep with its marvelous treasures
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water
- Refreshing towels
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs, etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
We have prepared a detailed “What to Take” & "Practical Information" lists which will be sent to you after you have booked the trip
- All our tours are based on private departure, so it can easily be customized to fit your preferred traveling date
- No photos or videos allowed inside the Red Pyramid
Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time
• We begin our tour by exploring Memphis, the first capital of unified Egypt established by King Menes in the 31st century B.C. Today, the city houses an open-air museum with displays belonging to the New Kingdom, which includes the Alabaster Sphinx and the Colossi of Ramses II as highlights.
• Our second stop of the day is at Saqqara, the necropolis of the royal family during the long period of the Old Kingdom era. One of the richest archaeological sites in Egypt, attractions include pyramids and tombs centered around the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser.
• In our last visit of the day, we explore the pyramids of Dahshur where King Senfru, the father of King Cheops, the builder of the Great Pyramids of Giza, carried out the first successful attempt at reconstructing a proper pyramid in ancient Egypt. The highlights of Dahshur include the Red Pyramid of Senfru, the second largest pyramid in Egypt, and the fabulous Bent Pyramid constructed by King Senfru.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Cairo