Download Tour Information
- You’re in time for a memorable experience! Take the chance to visit one of the most important attractions in Cairo’s center: the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities.
- The museum contains the treasures of Tut Ankh Amun and the royal mummies of the Pharaohs and the Khan El Khalili Bazar.
- It is one of the largest and famous, tourist markets of the world.
- Here, you can purchase wonderful and impressive souvenirs and gifts to take back home
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water
- Refreshing towels
- All taxes and service charges
- Mummy's room entrance in the Egyptian Museum
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
We have prepared a detailed “What to Take” & "Practical Information" lists which will be sent to you after you have booked the trip
- All our tours are based on private departure, so it can easily be customized to fit your preferred traveling date
- No photos or videos allowed inside the Egyptian Museum
Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time
• We begin our tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum. It is the largest museum in the world with 120,000 items on display, dating back to different stages of the ancient Egyptian history, and more in the storerooms. The museum was built in 1902 to house the wide collection of Pharaonic antiquities discovered in Egypt. Highlights of the museum include the treasures of the mysterious King Tut and the royal mummies.
• Our second visit is to Khan El Khalili tourist market—the most famous and widest market in Egypt. Established in the 14th century by the Mamluks, the market sells an assortment of products and gifts, including replicas of ancient Egyptian statues, costumes, shisha, perfumes, papyrus, leather, cloth, and much much more!
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Cairo