Download Tour Information
- Guides always recommended that tourists visit the cities of Luxor and Aswan together in one tour because Aswan is situated only 213 kilometers to the south of Luxor.
- Furthermore, the road leading between Luxor and Aswan hosts two of the most impressive Pharaonic temples in Egypt: the Temple of Horus in Edfu and the Temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo.
- Take the chance while you are in Aswan to explore the wonders situated in Luxor (we offer some superb full day and half day tours in Luxor) and view the greatness of the Pharaohs in the Temple of Edfu and Kom Ombo as well
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language if you are more than 6 people in one group, otherwise English speaking guide will attend.
- Entrance fees to all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- 1 Bottled mineral water per traveler
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like food, drinks, etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a group tour where you will share some facilities like car & guide with other fellows travelers & available only on dates shown on the tour calendar.
- If you like to do this tour on different date please use the private tour option which can be found under Egypt Day Tours --> Aswan
- If you are a group of 6 or more, then you are entitled to an exclusive private tour in your preferred guiding language "choose from 12 languages" please use the above link.
* Aswan Meeting Point is exactly in front of Egypt Air office, 1 Abtal El Tahrir St. Egypt Air building, Cornish El Nile.
Please make sure to be at our meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
• Our company representative, equipped with the best communication skills and well-known Egyptian hospitality, will be awaiting the guests at the meeting point they select.
• After a warm welcome, the guests will ride in the most comfortable, best-equipped vehicles on their tour from Aswan to Luxor.
• The first stop of the day will at the Temple of Kom Ombo. Constructed between the 2nd and 1st centuries BC, the temple is an amazing piece of ancient Egyptian architecture and is among the few temples in Egypt that are dedicated to two gods: the Falcon god and the crocodile god, Sobek.
• Our next stop will be the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus, the falcon god. The temple was constructed in the 2nd century BC and it is the finest and best-preserved Ptolemaic temple in Egypt.
• At the end of the day, guests will reach Luxor after visiting two of the most wonderful ancient Egyptian monuments.
• Our guest can choose to stay in Luxor or drive back to our meeting point in Aswan.