• We will begin our tour by traveling to Al Menya, being only around 250 kilometers to the South of Cairo, the region has a lot to offer to tourists including historical monuments, amazing natural scenery, natural protected areas, and many other attractions.
• We will start our tour in the Al Menya by exploring Beni Hassan, this burial site which dates back to the era of the Middle Kingdom in Egypt and hosts some carved tombs with some remarkable colors and decorations.
• Our next visit of the day will be to Hermopolis; the center of the cult of the god Thoth which was then converted into the Ptolemies’ city for the worship of the god Hermes.
• Our last visit of the day will be to Tal El Amarna, the capital established by the famous King, Akhenaten, after he changed the religious system in Egypt into the worship of only one god; the sun god, Aten. The remains of this ancient city include a group of wonderfully decorated cliff tombs and some very few ruins of some palaces and temples.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Cairo