Download Tour Information
- It is always preferable and recommended to visit the most wonderful temple of ancient Egypt, the Temple of Abu Simble, while the guests are enjoying their vacation in Aswan.
- It is only about a three hours ride by the most comfortable buses to get from Aswan to the new location of the Temple of Abu Simble 280 kilometers to the South.
- Never miss the chance for a day full of excitement and pleasure while you are already in Aswan
- Transportation in A/C new model comfortable car
- Professional guiding in your preferred language if you are more than 6 people in one group, otherwise English speaking guide will attend.
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses like food, drinks, etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mention in the inclusions
- This is a group tour where you will share some facilities like car & guide with other fellows travelers & available only on dates shown on the tour calendar.
- If you like to do this tour on different date please use the private tour option which can be found under Egypt Day Tours --> Aswan
- You are entitled to an exclusive private tour if you are a group of 6 or more.
* Aswan Meeting Point is exactly in front of Egypt Air office, 1 Abtal El Tahrir St. Egypt Air building, Cornish El Nile.
Please make sure to be at our meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
• The guests will ride three hours in the finest-equipped vehicles to Abu Simble.
• It’s time to explore the wonders of Abu Simble. Constructed in the 13th century BC and hewn out of a solid cliff, the temple was constructed by Ramses II and is one of the most impressive pharaonic temples in Egypt.
• After the marvelous tour of the two temples of Abu Simble, comfortable vehicles will be waiting to transfer the guests back to Aswan.
• By the end of the tour, guests will be transported back to their hotel in Aswan