- Most of the open-air historical sites like pyramids, Paranoiac temples, and ancient mosques are usually opened for public visits from 9 in the morning till 5 in the afternoon.
- Some major historical sites like the Karnak and Luxor temple in Luxor work till 9 at night.
- Most museums work from 9 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon and from 5 till 9
- Most of the shops and restaurants in Egypt, regardless of the goods and products they sell, usually operate from 9 or 10 in the morning till 10 at night.
- Some stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and fast food corners operate around the clock and offer their services 24 hours a day.
- Khan El Khalili, Egypt largest and most important touristic market, is always open and ready to welcome guests from all over the world.