M/S Prince Abbas
- Length Overall: 85.50 meters.
- Beam MLD (width): 15.50 meters.
- Draught: 2.00 meters.
- 5 Decks.
- The Vessel is fully air-conditioned and individually controlled in all areas.
- Access to all cabins and outlets are via external corridors.
- Outlets and Amenities Onboard:
A large and luxurious Restaurant is situated on the below main deck offering seating place for 140 people, on tables for 6 and 8 people.
- A 24-hour Reception with safety deposit boxes and a Souvenir shop are located on the
- A Billiard room is found on the Forecastle Deck.
- A spacious and modern Library situated on the Bridge deck offers clients the possibility to Read quietly while enjoying the scenery.
- On the same deck is located a Greenery room which is ideal for small gatherings and small Group breakfasts.
- A spacious and luxurious Lounge/Bar found on the Salon Deck can take up to 140 people and is the venue for afternoon tea, evening drinks and night dancing, and entertainment.
- An Oriental Lounge with a shaded canopied area is the most popular outlet on Prince Abbas.
- The Sun Deck has a plunge pool and a whirlpool, chaise-lounges to sunbathe in the sun, a Shaded seating area and a serviced bar
- A plunge pool linked to Jacuzzi located on the spacious Sundeck & fully equipped gymnasium.
- 43 Cabins (21 m²)
- 18 Junior Suites (30 m²)
- 04 Royal Suites (40 m²)
- All cabins have en-suite shower and toilet
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Internal telephone
- Mini bar
- Panoramic windows with views of the Nile.
- Laundry service is also available.
- Royal and junior suites are additionally equipped with DVD players and bigger living space.
Suites can be used as a triple.
- 02 Life Jackets in each Cabin